This post is slightly different. This is an almost real time recording of the day. I'm not comfortable about it to be honest but wanted to see how it would go. Don't expect anything, certainly not an easy to read post.
I have no idea.
... who's here.
... what mood they're in.
... nothing...
Not. A. Clue.
And no, I'm not going to ask.
This started from the moment they woke up. I made a joke about how if they all had some more tangible differences it would be like a metaphorical game of "Guess Who": "Do you have brown hair?" "No" *knocks down everyone with brown hair*.
So far today would class as a good day though I'm on edge, have been since we got up (late, gone 11am due to the previous very late night (4am) and early morning (8.30am).
They said "I love you" earlier. I smiled in part because I have no idea who said it. It kind of narrows down the field a bit but since I only know for sure one person that does I don't know which of the others share the feeling (though I do know there are others).
I stroke their arm, something I do a lot when we're sat at the table, quietly twittering / writing. But I stop, aware that at least one of them doesn't like it. We spoke several days ago (Frank et al and I) about how I shouldn't be / need to stop being afraid so much. I should carry on as I am and deal with any anger that results as and when but it's not easy to do. It's almost cowardly I know and I really do know it is better to behave "normally", doesn't make it easier to do though.
When we spoke about the angry moments yesterday we spoke about how it always works out, how it always gets better again and I need to remember that. But still not easy. Today there has been a general sense of irritability or hint of a less than great mood. I call these "eggshells days" but again I know I shouldn't as quite often that will annoy them just as much (me standing on eggshells - unless of course as they tweeted recently there's glass in there too...).
I commented last night that they sound different. It's barely noticeable, though more so with the younger alters. But Emmie and Frank for example both speak ever so slightly differently, in their pronunciation and almost in accent.
They spoke, to themselves, I think I know who spoke. I hope I'm right just because I don't want to be wrong. That probably makes no sense to you but I know what I mean. I don't want it to be [that] person because it would mean I've forgotten their tell-tale signs. Though I do suspect [that] person has been away for a few days day. They do that. Sometimes because they trust the others to "take charge" sometimes because they want to get away for a bit.
They let me know that they're not angry with me. I didn't actually think they were but their words are comforting none the less. They let me kiss them and we have a big hug here and there. A trip to the store and we the usual passionate kiss in the elevator (something that is almost ritual, the only time we didn't being when [Girl Crush] was with us).
The day is a good one (did I say that already?) as a whole and their mood seems to be stable, maybe getting better. We'll see... Right now it's 5.45pm and I've just poured their first glass of wine. They've been writing and twittering.
I'm tempted to post this one now and leave any other points of note that might arise tonight for another post - as opposed to leaving this one till last thing tonight so you get a "full day" with us. If we stick to plans (will be a first) we're due to watch a film tonight and spend time chilling out with each other (they start work again next week) but the lure of Twitter for them (they're sense of loyalty to their followers) often proves too great. Either way I can't foresee this day having any low(er) points. The only way that will happen I think is some cunt on Twitter upsets them. People don't realise how much some twitter user's comments upset them (that's why I have my "cunt-I-Want-To-Stab list).
It's almost tempting fate to post this now but...
Oh, that's right, this post was originally intended for me to try and work out who is here today and I still haven't done that. I have a suspicion that it's the same two as yesterday (not going to name them, read the entry) though... one of them said "those" three words and as wonderful as that would be, I'm not sure.
The thought pops into my head again about Ivy and Melody...
I really really have no idea and it's kind of bugging me now. I feel I should know, especially if it's anyone I've (recently) spent time with. I think I'm also being too cautious after yesterday's near blunder.
"I wish I felt better".
A question from me on the use of "I" (I may have mis-heard).
"OK then, 'I'm' exhausted".
Dang...
No comments:
Post a Comment